||Selection guide for Interface load cells
Our load cells will outperform competitors' load cells.
The Load Cell Standard
* Interface is the standard load cell in the industry. Our Low Profile™ load cells are used throughout the world and have been recognized as the leader in accuracy and dependability since 1968 by leading companies in the automotive, aerospace, energy and medical industries as well as most testing labs.
Gold Standard™ Calibration System
* Our Gold Standard™ Calibration System is the industry 'gold standard'. Interface is the only major load cell company offering a comprehensive system for larger customers to calibrate their own load cells. Many calibration labs and competitors calibrate their load cells with Interface Gold Standard™ Calibration Systems.
* Every cell we make is individually tested and calibrated (no sampling).
* We manufacture our own self-temperature compensating strain gages from our exclusive proprietary alloy.
* Our strain gage bridges utilize an effective temperature compensation circuit design without adding modulus resistors as do most competitors.
* Zero temperature sensitivity is tested at both cold and hot temperatures for every sensor.
Tighter Creep Specification
* Every load cell batch is creep tested to the tightest specification in the industry.
* World's largest producer of low profile load cells.
* Most larger Interface force sensors use eight strain gages to assure delivery of the highest accuracy in the industry (our competitors use four or less).
* Every Interface Low Profile™ load cell is moment compensated to minimize sensitivity to extraneous loads.
* Interface provides higher outputs for better signal-to-noise ratio. Our low profile load cells provide 4mV/V output above 2.5K lbf capacity (versus competitor's 2 or 3mV/V).
Proven And Tested
* All Interface calibrations are NIST traceable. And our lab has A2LA accreditation for both load cell and torque sensor calibration.
* Our vertical integration means shorter lead times, better quality control and lower costs. Many of our competitors farm out their CNC work, for example, but our machining is programmed directly from the same 3-D software used to design the load cell. Our strain gages are made and assembled in the same buildings as our final sensor testing is performed.
Custom Load Cells
* We welcome custom load cell requests, delivering the broadest variety of available options in the industry. We will work with you to provide precisely what you need quickly and cost-effectively.
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.