||QuantumX MX1615B 16-channel Bridge Amplifier
The MX1615B strain gauge bridge amplifier offers unrivaled channel density and allows full integration into the modular data acquisition system. All channels support TEDS and, in addition, have been designed for +/-10 V voltage signals and Pt100 connection.
MX1615B further distinguishes itself by its 4-, 5- and 6-wire circuit-based patented technology using carrier frequency methods and cyclical auto-adjustment on all channels. All these features make the amplifier particularly rugged and insensitive to electromagnetic and thermal interference resulting from converters, high currents, electric machines or temperature effects. Furthermore, long distances to the measuring point can be covered. Ethernet TCP/IP allows easy integration of MX1615B and usage close to the measuring point to obtain the shortest possible length of sensor lines.
The amplifier is ideally suited for applications in experimental stress analysis. Possible fields of application include:
* Static load tests for the verification of FEM models
* Quasi-dynamic fatigue tests for durability analyses
* Monitoring tasks - combined with the QuantumX CX22W data recorder
* Material testing and residual stress analysis
* Road Load Data Acquisition (RLDA).
* High flexibility through individual configuration of universal inputs
* High accuracy using patented circuits, insensitive to interference effects
* Analysis of static and dynamic systems thanks to individually configurable measurement rates up to 19.2 kHz/channel
* Low installation costs through short sensor lines - distributed modules
* Use in a wide ambient temperature range: - 20 … + 65 °C
* Fast calibration of transducers or validation through internal shunt connection
* Freely scalable system solution - expandable with all modules from the QuantumX series
* Powerful and easy-to-use catman®AP measurement software for data acquisition, visualization and analysis
* Comprehensive software package: LabVIEW™ driver, .NET, CANape drivers, web server.
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.