||1600 Gold Standard™ Calibration Load Cell
The 1600 Gold Standard load cell is designed for calibrating other load cells where the best possible load cell is required. It has a 4% lower load limit per ASTM E74 and is a step above the 1100. The 1600 provides both tension and compression in one unit, with less than 0.005% nonrepeatability.
* Tension and compression in one unit
* .005% nonrepeatability
* 0.01% creep
* High output - to 4 mV/V
* High precision base installed
* 3 run NIST traceable ASTM E74 calibration
* Eccentric load compensated
* .0008%/°F temp. effect on output
* 4% lower load limit
* Calibration conforming to ISO 376
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.