||HFC-D-302 Digital Mass Flow Controller
300-D-Series mass flow instruments have flow ranges from 0-5 sccm to 0-3,000 slm; use all metal seals, provide analog outputs, and are constructed of stainless steel. The mass flow controllers have normally closed valves. Corrosive gases, with the exception of the halogens, pressures up to 1000 psig (optional) are easily measured.
Self diagnostics of the sensor, valve and overflow are included in the digital features. Also of interest is the auto zero feature which detects when the valve is closed and automatically resets the zero. These mass flow meters and controllers can store up to 10 calibrations of different ranges and gases. When monitoring different gases in the same level of magnitude, (flow rate, molecular weight) this instrument is economically superior and more efficient when changing gases. Another feature is the built in totalizer for monitoring gas usage under user set conditions.
• Flows from 0-5 sccm (N2 Equivalent) up to 0-25 slm (N2 Equivalent)
• Accuracy in Nitrogen ± (0.2% of Full scale + 0.5% of Reading)
• All Metal Seals, Kalrez® Valve Seat
• Flexible Operation with ±12, ±15 or 24 VDC Power Supply
• Auto-Zero (HFC-302 Flow Controller Only)
• Self-Diagnostics –Sensor, Valve and Overflow
• Analog or Digital Control and Indication
• Can Store Up To 10 Gas Calibrations
• Can Provide Totalized Flow
• Can Provide Alarms
• Process gases
• Industrial gas distribution
• Fuel cell testing
• Pharmaceutical production
• Secondary calibration reference
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.