||T10F Torque Flange
The T10F torque flange is the first torque flange representative. The T10F uses shear stress as a measure of torque for the first time, a measurement principle for which HBM applied for patent.
· Nominal (rated) torques of 50 N·m, 100 N·m, 200 N·m; 500 N·m, 1 kN·m, 2 kN·m, 3 kN·m, 5 kN·m and 10 kN·m
· Nominal (rated) rotation speeds of 8,000 rpm to 15,000 rpm
· Extremely short design
· High permissible dynamic loading
· High permissible transverse forces and bending moments
· Extremely high torsional stiffness
· No bearings, no slip rings
· Retrievable calibration signals
· Integrated rotation speed measurement (option)
· Optional: Integrated optical speed measuring system
· Optional: couplings
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.