||DP-series Digital Position Transducer
AMETEK RayelcoTM Digital Position Transducers (Optical Encoder Type) are designed to provide a digital output signal with an accuracy of 0.05% (+1 pulse) FS. The transducer operates from a variable voltage source of 4.75 Vdc to 30 Vdc @ 50 mA maximum. The three output channels "A", "B" & Index are TTL/CMOS compatible, single ended (Open Collector). The output signal current is +20 mA maximum, thereby eliminating line drivers for long electrical connections. The transducer also offers an optional complementary output signal. Please contact the factory for details.
• Digital Signal Output (TTL Compatible)
• Standard Ranges to 500 inches (to 2000 inches available)
• Up to 625 Pulses Per Inch (special)
• Vehicle Testing
• Aircraft Drop and Stress Testing
• Valve Positioning
• Bending/Forming Presses
• Automated Forklift Positioning
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.