||PV-series Position-Velocity Transducer
AMETEK RayelcoTM Position/Velocity Transducers monitor both element movement in distance and speed of movement with accuracy of +0.1% FS* (position) and +0.25% of reading (velocity).
The transducer has two separate outputs proportional to the position and velocity of the extension of the cable. Excitation for the position circuit can be up to 25 volts, AC or DC. The precision position sensor (potentiometer) is factory calibrated and velocity output is provided by a self-generating tachometer.
• Standard Accuracy +0.1% FS - Position* +0.25% of Reading - Velocity
• Self-Generating Velocity Output
• Precision Hybrid or Wirewound Potentiometer
• Measures Position & Velocity on Extension and Retraction
• Extra Long-Life Replaceable Cable
• All Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel Construction
*+0.25% FS, 0-2" and 0-5" with High Accuracy +0.1% FS Option Available
• Injection Molding Equipment
• Hydraulic Presses
• Mining Equipment Controls
• Feed Rate Indicators
• Animation Control
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.