||4630 Triaxial Accelerometer
The Model 4630 is a low noise triaxial accelerometer offering both static and dynamic response. The piezoresistive accelerometer incorporates integral temperature compensation that provides a stable output over a wide operating range. The three independent circuit assemblies are hermetically sealed and can operate on common or separate power supplies. The advanced MEMS sensing elements are gas damped in order to provide a wide stable frequency response.
• MEMS Triaxial Accelerometer
• DC Response
• Accurate Temperature Compensation
• Low Noise, Signal Conditioned Output
• 10,000g Over-Range Protection
• Three Independent Circuits
• Low Current Consumption
• Ranges: ±2g to ±500g
• Low Transverse Sensitivity
Click here to request more information about this product by filling out our online Information Request Form.